Isnin, 28 Mei 2012

you know me better...

Assalammualaikum..,
yup..,
you know me better than i realize..,

you know when i smile
then,,i cry..
you know..how much i hurt
even i laugh loudly

sometimes..,i think you never care about me..
because..,
you never hug me
you never wipe my tear
you never say something to warm my heart
but..
...
....
.....
i realize..,
what you did..,
make me who are me today.,

maybe in other side..,
i look so tough
i look like nothing happen
i look always positive
i look nothing hell i can afraid
but you...know everything
you know i was crying at that time..
i feel anger
i feel sad
i feel like want to kill that guy..,
you know too..
what kind of things i lost
not about the price...
but...
the sentimental value at that thing..,

'kamu boleh jd kuat..nmpak macho...
dpn kawan2
dpn adik
dpn abah
n even dpn mama
tp mama ttp tahu hati kamu
sensitif..sgt2 SANGAT sensitif'

MAMA, A bkn tak mau menangis..
unless A bkn paksa diri utk senyum
tp slagi bole utk positif..A akan terus positif..
i have done with my tear in the past
so..,i will not regret if i smile n laugh now..
cukup sekadar mama tahu siapa SITI YUSRA BINTI SAABAN

thank you to my mom..
sbb create me like this
always positive in every second insya Allah

;-) sekian

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan