Selasa, 1 November 2011

ruin life..maybe

Assalammualaikum...
hurm..letih sesgtnyer...
uwa uwa uwa..nk blik jb immediately..
really miss my johor bahru..
miss my mama..
miss my abah..
miss my adex botak keling..
miss my fifi n iman...
miss my kfc's buddies..
..erm miss my admire...

now almost 2 weeks he didn't text or msg me..
i'm sory my dear..its hard to let u as my friend only..
but i'll try my best..

actually now i'm in entrepreneur week..
the program let me like zombie..
feel tired n feel like crazy..but its good to me..
"workaholic can help you forget some problem"
saya bukn lari dr masalah..
but i just want to release 4 a while from the silly problem..
..ha ha ha ha...

also now rainy month..
~hujan yg turun bgikan mutiara...lalalala~
if the hujan turun btol2 jd mutiara..akan ku kutip satu persatu..
jd modal tmbhn n x yah pk psl ptptn..
haila~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan