Selasa, 1 November 2011

~my little baby brother bezday..~

Assalammualaikum...
my little baby brother katenye..
da beso gabak da adik ak ni..
esok..2hb november..
he become 17teen years old..~
he will become older too right..

~for his bezday..

my Muhammad Haziq bin Saaban
not ordinary little brother actually.
i love him so much than another man...
i love him with my all heart..
why..??its so deep??
because..
when i cry..,he never wiped my tears..
but..
calm down me..
never hug me..
but always feel me warm..
huh..he not my little brother..
dy da mcm ABG LONG...

dy ad sikap penyabar yg sgt tinggi..
sikap pemaaf yg x ternilai..
bg org..dy nmpk rude..
tp actually..
dy terSGT menghormati org..
dy slalu berpk bile wat ape2..

erm..ak pnah kasi hadiah utk bezday dy...
tp tau ape dy ckp...
"bju yg ko kasi tu x cntik.."
"besar sgt ler.."
"xnk ak pki.."
but i saw he wearing that red shirt..

n the precious thing he gave to me...
my g-shock watch!!!
how he gave to me??
it happen at tesco..,he gave as my present bezday..
but he gave me without smile..n juz.."amekla!!"

hahaha..so ego my love..
if he read this..
"adek..epi bezday..u r my precious thing..
i'm sori..always dsturb u..
always make u angry..
bcoz i dont know what in ur deep heart..
i never see u cry since our black tragedy..
i just want keep ur smile my little bro..
i want hug u when u feel hurt..
i want to hit u when u did some wrong..
n..i want we do what we like together..
because..
i just only love you..
my man"

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan